- We will never sell any personal data to a third party.
- We collect customer contact information to allow us to communicate with our customers via post, email, telephone and, of course, on social media.
When do we collect information?
We may collect information from you when you register on, or browse our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, open a support ticket, telephone, interact with us on email or social media and when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to enable us to fulfill your request.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve our customers.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer promotions, surveys or other site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding tips, news, orders, products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who require access rights to such systems to perform their tasks. All persons with access and are required to keep the information confidential.
With your permission, we collect information about how you interact with our website. We use this information in order to improve your website experience, customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
You can choose to have your browser warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This can be done through your browser settings. Since all browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This excludes website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and only use it for the purpose of supporting Extra Mile Strategy DMCC. We may also release information if required to by law.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can either
- Follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any automated email we send
- Email us directly and request to be removed from some or all email subscriptions